Each year in the spring, members and friends are invited to make a pledge (estimate of giving) for the coming program year (July 1, 2022-June 30, 2023). Jesus said, “Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21). Making a pledge is a spiritual discipline in which we intentionally and prayerfully consider how we use our financial resources.
are grateful for every person who is able to contribute to our shared mission
and ministry. Quarterly and year-end statements are sent to all who give. If
you would like to make a financial commitment to the church, please click up the "Make a Pledge" button below.
The ministries and operations of Westwood Presbyterian Church rely solely on the faithful giving of our members and friends. All that we have has been entrusted to us by God and we are simply stewards or caretakers, using our time, talent and treasure on behalf of God’s work on the earth. Your contributions sustain the church’s ministries, our outreach (through PATH, Westside Food Bank, FosterAll, Habitat for Humanity, SPY and many others), and the operation and maintenance of our church home. We are not a large church, but the generosity of the WPC family enables us to do amazing things across our community. If you have any questions about giving, submitting a pledge, or our online giving portal, please click here to contact our Operations Manager, Sarah Ilger.
Gifts to the church can be made in a
number of ways.
- Cash/check: checks should be made payable to Westwood Presbyterian Church, 10822 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90024.
- Direct Debit Automatic Withdrawal: Recurring withdrawals from a checking or savings account can be set up online, emailing or mailing an Authorization Form to the church. (Note: We ensure that all of your online giving and registrations are secured by Secured Socket Layer (SSL) 256 bit encryption which provides the highest level of security.
- Debit/Credit card giving: WPC accepts debit cards and all major credit cards. Donors may contribute online, emailing or mailing an Authorization Form to the church (your credit card information will remain secure.)
- Gifts of securities: donors may make gifts of appreciated securities, including mutual funds.
- Planned Giving from your assets or estate may be arranged in the form of: Charitable Gift Annuities, Charitable Remainder Trusts, Life Insurance policies, Direct bequest of cash or assets, percentage of your total estate, appreciated stock, or real estate of Personal Property.
Whichever method you choose, know that each gift is deeply appreciated and will be well-used to support the mission and ministry of Westwood Presbyterian Church. Please feel free to contact the church office if you have any questions regarding your giving.
Additional Resources on Giving